Monday, September 15, 2014

Getting Crafty

There are times when 'Google Inspiration' strikes...

I don't know if that's a term that has been coined yet, but the concept is certainly known: An idea pops into your head and you just have to google it, to see if there's something already on the internet about it.

With my limited knowledge of different arts and crafts, there are sometimes strange ideas that pop into my head that usually start with the phrase "I wonder if people do..."

That exact prelude inspired my latest Google Inspiration.

I had noticed my little pup, Ruby, had some rather disturbing mats in her furs... prompting a little grooming session to sort her out.

As I finished, I cleaned the dog brush and had the random connection between that brush and the ones used for the fine art of felting.

I know nothing of felting, except that the hair of an animal is worked with two bristled paddles.

Therefore, it is understandable that upon finishing the task, I had to Google "Felting with dog hair"

It was as amusing as I thought it would be.

My favorite results:










No comments:

Post a Comment